Libra Full Moon in April
Be ready for this important date: the next shiny Full Moon will take place on April 6 and it will invite us to seek stability in all areas of our life. April’s Full Moon is also known as Pink Moon and this year it will be under the influence of Libra, a zodiac sign related to justice and balance.
This Full Moon requests you to be patient, compassionate and to find harmony and peace in all our relationships. It also encourages you to be open to change. The Full Moon is a time of heightened energy and emotions, it can be a powerful moment for releasing any negative energies that may be blocking your personal growth.
This also includes letting go of relationships that no longer bring you happiness or aren’t positive for you at this moment of your life. Here you'll find out everything you need to know to use Libra’s energy in your favor with the best rituals and crystals for this Full Moon!
What’s this Full Moon all about?
The Pink Moon is associated with love and compassion. This name originated from the pink flowers that bloom in April. It also has a special spiritual meaning related to rebirth and renewal. A time for creating more space for new energy, ideas and opportunities.
This celestial event invites us to self-reflection and soul-searching, to take a look to the relationship with ourselves, our family, friends and romantic partners. The symbol of Libra is the scales of justice, representing the Libra's persistent search for balance and harmony in all aspects of life. During the Libra Full Moon you can meditate about your current relationships and consider what changes you need to make in order to keep them healthy and positive.
Libra is ruled by Venus, the planet of beauty and love, making this lunar phase a great time to create a positive environment to support your growth and to practice self-care and self-love. Take some time for yourself and nurture your physical, mental and spiritual health. Focus on your inner beauty and find serenity within yourself.
The Libra Full Moon energy can also bring out a feeling of discontentment and a lack of fulfillment, as well as a tendency to be too critical and judgmental. These negative aspects of Libra can be counteracted by embracing the positive aspects of this sign, such as finding your own healthy balance.
Make sure you’re taking time to do things that make you happy to recharge your energy. Take a walk in nature, get a relaxing massage, practice compassion and enjoy some quality time with yourself!
Things to do this Full Moon
• Relationship Reflection: Use the Libra Full Moon to reflect on how you’re interacting with your loved ones and ask yourself if you’re connecting in meaningful ways. Spend some time journaling about the relaFonships that need more balance or understanding.
• Setting Boundaries: healthy boundaries can help to protect you from feeling overwhelmed. It can also be beneficial to establish healthy relaFonships with others.
• Reflective Walks: take a quiet walk in nature to appreciate its beauty and connect with your thoughts and feelings. This can help you to gain calm, peace and understanding of your life. Nature has a soothing and grounding effect, promoting mental clarity.
• Balance Meditation: take some time to practice a balance inspired mediation. Find a comfortable place to sit and close your eyes. Focus your attention on your breath. Visualize yourself feeling harmonious and releasing any negaFve or unbalanced energy. This meditaFon will also improve your intuiFon and inner wisdom.
• Practice self-compassion and understanding: this can help you to forgive and move on from any difficult situations. Taking time to practice self-care and recognize your own feelings and needs can help to build your inner peace and understanding.
• Charge your crystals: this is the perfect moment to cleanse and charge your crystals with the moonlight!
Recommended Crystals for Libra Full Moon
Working with these crystals during the Libra Full Moon can help to bring posiFve energy and insights during this lunar cycle:
• Rose Quartz: this well-known healing crystal is associated with uncondiFonal love and compassion. Rose Quartz has a calming and soothing energy, it can be used to bring harmony and balance to the energy of this Libra Full Moon. It will open your heart to fill it with love and acceptance.
• Lapis Lazuli: this crystal is known for bringing serenity and clarity, and can be used to connect with divine realms. Lapis Lazuli can help to bring understanding in your life. This is a powerful stone for opening the Third Eye and communicating with others.
• Turquoise: this is a beautiful stone for calm, spiritual growth, wisdom and personal transformation. Turquoise can help to bring mental clarity, promoting inner balance during the Libra Full Moon. Turquoise also activates the Throat Chakra and improves communication.
Now you can find your perfect balance during the Libra Full Moon!