Did you know food can be a source of fat burning?
Just like eating junk or processed food can lead to fat or weight gain, eating certain food types can lead to fat burning & blocking the storage of FAT in your body.
Here are 5 Fat Burning Foods To Add To Your Diet -
1. Wild Salmon - Fish is one of the healthiest lean protein sources available. It is a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids, which fuel fat burning as well as block fat storage. Getting enough healthy fat also helps reduce cravings.
2. Berries - They are full of polyphenol antioxidants which will help burn fat as well as prevent fat from forming. It will also increase blood flow to your muscles which will improve your workout results.
3. Black Beans - these are an amazing source of soluble fiber. Studies show that increasing your fiber will not only reduce belly fat but will also increase fat burning.
4. Quinoa - This grain is a complete protein, meaning it contains a complete chain of amino acids that are necessary for fat loss and muscle building. Quinoa also contains betaine, which increases your metabolism and inhibits fat production.
5. Coconut Oil - This little miracle is a belly fat-burning machine. It is a medium-chain triglyceride that is burned as energy instead of being stored as fat which shows to burn belly fat specifically.
Do you consume any of the above-mentioned foods? Which one is your favorite? I’d love to know more in the comments below!
PS - You can also check out my blog on tips for fat-burning here >> Are you ready to burn some fat?