1 lb chicken wings
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper-
1/4 cup buffalo sauce (or your preferred sauce)
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
3. Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels, then sprinkle the baking powder mixture over them and toss to coat.
4. Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure they don't touch each other.
5. Cook the wings for 12-15 minutes, flipping them halfway through, until they are golden brown and crispy.
6. In a large bowl, toss the cooked wings with the buffalo sauce until evenly coated.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!