Chicken Enchilada Soup
1-1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 medium yellow onion, diced
1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 jalapeno, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes
2 cups chicken stock
1 Tbsp. chili powder
1 Tbsp. cumin
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. paprika
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Add the chicken to the bottom of the crockpot.
2. Add the onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and garlic on top of the chicken.
3. Pour the diced tomatoes and chicken stock over the top. 4. Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper.
5. Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours.
6. Use a fork to shred the chicken before serving.
7. Garnish with cilantro and avocado.