1 Tbsp olive oil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
salt and pepper
1/2 cup barbecue sauce (no sugar added)
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2/3 cup chopped pineapple, fresh or canned
1/4 of a red onion, chopped
1 romaine heart, chopped
1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro 4
-5 large whole wheat tortillas
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
3. Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat.
4. Place tortilla on a plate. Layer with a spoonful of barbecue chicken, cheese, pineapple, onion, chopped romaine and cilantro.
5. Roll, burrito style. Enjoy!