Just like eating clean is essential for one to have a healthy lifestyle, so is taking care of yourself mentally & emotionally!
Our mental wellbeing gradually shifts & changes as we go through life! Some days are good, some days not so much.. but it's always improving!
2020 has been one hell of a ride for all of us & Today I wanted to share …
10 Small Changes To Make To Improve Your Mental Health -
- Schedule meditation into your daily routine. Start with as little as 5 minutes
- Unfollow accounts on social media that aren't serving YOU.
- Say "NO" when you want to! It doesn't always come easy but you can start small.
- Use essential oils when feeling stressed/anxious or in a bad mood! Sometimes the little things can make a huge difference.
- Surround yourself with people that make you laugh.
- Try the "Choose Again" Method whenever you have negtive or anxious thoughts. We all have negative thoughts but instead of beating yourself up for thinking like that, give yourself grace & Choose again!
- De-Clutter your Space regularly. Clutter around can add clutter in your mind too!
- Practice Gratitude. Gratitude sparks positivity & opens your heart for recieving. Each night before you go to bed, think about 5-10 things that happened in the day that you are most grateful for. Focus on new things & try not to repeaet the same things.
- Practice Forgiveness. Forgiveness is NOT for the other person; it is for YOU. To help YOU get rid of the anger or whatever negative feelings you are holding on to that may be affecting you in more ways than you probably realize.
- Move your body. Movement is not only beneficial for your physical health but for your mental health as well.
What actions are you taking to take care of your mental health??