Red Wine, Ginger & Berry Cocktail
1 (750 ml bottle) fruity red wine
4 fl. oz. citrus-flavored vodka
6 fl. oz. unsweetened pomegranate juice
2 fl. oz. blackberry liqueur
1 cup Honey Ginger Simple Syrup
Sliced Strawberries (for garnish; optional)
Blackberries (for garnish; optional)
Raspberries (for garnish; optional)
28 fl. oz. soda water
24 Mixed Berry Ice Cubes
1. Combine wine, vodka, pomegranate juice, liqueur, and simple syrup in a large pitcher.
2. Mix well. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, or until chilled.
3. Place a slice of strawberry, a blackberry, and a raspberry on a toothpick. Repeat so that you have 12 garnished toothpicks. Set aside.
4. Slowly add soda water to wine mixture; mix well.
5. Place 2 ice cubes in a serving glass; top with the cocktail and a garnished toothpick.
6. Serve immediately.